Saturday, July 12, 2008

It's Been Awhile

It's been a good month now since my last post and I think its about time I get caught up. The memory card to my digital camera is missing (Doug had it last) if you know Doug you know what that means! I will probably find it in some odd place like a bathroom drawer or something. So unfortunately I don't have any pictures to accompany this post. Anyway, the last month in a nutshell. My parents came down and we saw Kung Fu Panda which was really cute and had breakfast at my sister's house and spent time visiting at Grandma's house.
We finally signed the papers on our house and we are just waiting for the appliances to be delivered and installed and then we will start moving in. Yay! I will post pictures and more info about the house later.

No comments: