Wednesday, April 2, 2008

My Double Stroller





I love my double stroller! I highly recommend it for anyone out there who is looking for a double stroller. It is the Phil and Ted sport stroller. I also have the Maclaren twin which is a side by side stroller and it is nice and pushes easily but I had a hard time getting around in the stores at the mall even big department stores like Dillards because the clothes racks are kind of close together. I had to have my mom go with me to the mall so she could wait outside the store or in the aisle with the kids in the stroller so I could look at the clothes.That wasn't any fun. I am not a big fan of the long strollers either. Yuck. Anyway so I came across this super sweet stroller at USA Baby and put the kids in it and pushed it around and I loved it. It looks like a jogging stroller with one wheel in the front and it can be a single or a double stroller. If you buy the doubles kit it comes with a seat that attaches to the back. I've included pics of it. Anyway just had to put that out there.

No comments: